The Best Amenities
- Each building is self-sufficient, with full-service kitchens and laundry service. This allows our staff to spend more time checking on our Pet guests.
- The entire facility has fire protection and 24/7 monitoring.
- The entire facility is alarmed and monitored for break-ins.
- The HVAC system is tied into the monitored alarm system, so if the temperature rises or drops below the settings, a call goes out just as if the burglar alarm is tripped. This allows a staff member to move the pets to another building. This is very important during the unbearably hot Phoenix months
- Special epoxy flooring system, so our Pet guests don’t have to lie on cold damp concrete. The non-porous finish keeps unwelcomed bacteria from taking residence.
- Our beautiful building design includes glass block for natural light and copper roofs.
- Insulated colorful baffle ceilings and round design of the roofs help provide noise control.
- Our park style landscape features playground equipment and a play pool.
- Our house food is Maei, a special blend by a local small business.
- TVs in the buildings play Pet-friendly shows; providing comforting background noise — just like at home!
- The park area is an artificial Pet friendly lawn so your Pet doesn’t go home dirty and muddy. It is disinfected on a rotating schedule to reduce the risk of communicable diseases.
- Shade canopies and misting systems so your Pet can lounge leisurely with the intense Phoenix sun kept at bay
- In a true resort hotel like environment, each building has its own air conditioning system to ensure proper air exchange for healthy, fresh breathing and to reduce the risk of airborne illnesses. With units in every building we are ensured there will always be air conditioning within the facility for the safety and comfort of our Pet guests, even on the hottest of summer days in Phoenix!